Wireshark mailing list archives

display filter to 'not see' TCP segment of a reassembled PDU packets

From: sean bzd <seanbzd () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 12:05:45 -0400

Hi Wireshark experts,

I'm looking at some traffic where there are a lot of "TCP segment of a
reassembled PDU".
I want to look at the *reassembled PDU* ONLY and not the individual
segments that made up the PDU. Is there any display filter I can use for
this.  I have the "Allow subdissector to reassemble TCP streams" checkbox
checked.

Thanks,
Sean