Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: [Wireshark-commits] buildbot failure in Wireshark (development) on Windows-XP-x86

From: Guy Harris <guy () alum mit edu>
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 16:10:09 -0800

On Feb 17, 2012, at 7:34 AM, Jeff Morriss wrote:

I've been a little uneasy with the fact that there's no makefile in ui/ .

We now have a makefile there; it builds a libui static library from ui/util.c.  That library is linked with programs
that need stuff from ui/util.c.  We'll see if that fixes the Windows build.

CMake currently doesn't do that; perhaps it should be changed to do so, for parallelism.  (I already renamed the libui
static library in ui/gtk to libgtkui, to

        1) parallel what it's called in CMake

and

        2) leave room for the new libui library.)