Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: [Wireshark-commits] rev 41064: /trunk/ /trunk/ui/cli/: dftest.c /trunk/: Makefile.common dftest.c

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer () loplof de>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 12:24:52 +0100

On Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 05:57:15AM +0000, guy () wireshark org wrote:
http://anonsvn.wireshark.org/viewvc/viewvc.cgi?view=rev&revision=41064

User: guy
Date: 2012/02/18 09:57 PM

Log:
 Move dftest.c back to the top-level directory; that way, all of the
 stuff in ui/cli can be stuffed into a libcliui library to link with
 TShark, and all of the source files containing main() (except for
 Wireshark) are in the top-level directory (dftest isn't any more special
 than TShark or capinfos or mergecap or editcap or...).

The intention is to move all the cli tools into ui/cli/. I just got stuck
and unexpectedly didn't (and won't) find the time to complete the move until
later today.

Thanks for making things work again and sorry for leaving the source in such
a bad shape.

Ciao
    Jörg

--
Joerg Mayer                                           <jmayer () loplof de>