Wireshark mailing list archives

packet-mip, vendor_id, r41171

From: Martin Kaiser <lists () kaiser cx>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 09:56:27 +0100

Hi,

I get a warning(==eror) compiling the latest svn

[  5%] Building C object
epan/CMakeFiles/epan.dir/dissectors/packet-mip.c.o
/home/martin/wireshark.svn/epan/dissectors/packet-mip.c:
In function 'dissect_mip_extensions':
/home/martin/wireshark.svn/epan/dissectors/packet-mip.c:424:11:
error: variable 'nvse_vendor_id' set but not used
[-Werror=unused-but-set-variable]
cc1: all warnings being treated as errors

It looks like this was introduced in r41171.

nvse_vendor_id is really not used, but the actual id is stored in an hf
and and added to the tree. Could we just remove nvse_vendor_id? Patch attached.

Best regards,

   Martin