Wireshark mailing list archives

Query

From: Krishnamurthy Mayya <krishnamurthymayya () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 08:31:42 +0530

Hi all,
Is it ok if we create a new bug in wireshark bugzilla to say that we are
working on writing the decoding module for these protocols and attach the
patches, packets after we are done with it??
I just wanted to avoid the duplicate work getting done by many. I am
currently working on writing the decoding modules based on few RFCs and
will actually take some time to submit it back.

Thanks in advance for the reply.

Thanks and regards
Krishnamurthy Mayya