Wireshark mailing list archives

Trying QtShark on Windows

From: Anders Broman <anders.broman () ericsson com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 13:00:18 +0100

Hi,
At the first attempt it crashed for me because I had a USER_DLT pointing to a  proprietary Plug-in.
The reason for the crash is that there is no repoert failure fn defined in:
    epan_init(register_all_protocols,register_all_protocol_handoffs,
              NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL
//              splash_update, (gpointer) splash_win,
//              failure_alert_box,open_failure_alert_box,read_failure_alert_box,
//              write_failure_alert_box
              );
And I suspect that plugins are not loaded when using QtShark, should EXTRA_BINFILES in QtShark.pro be pointing to
wireshark-gtk2/plugins/xxx/ or should we collect the needed stuff in a Qt dir?

Regards
Anders