Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Dates for FOSDEM 2012: 4 & 5 February

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer () loplof de>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 15:36:40 +0100

On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 03:17:48PM -0800, Gerald Combs wrote:
I've stayed at the Novotel Brussels Centre Tour Noire, which was nice.
It looks like it's within walking distance of the Friday event:

http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/hotel-2122-novotel-brussels-centre-tour-noire/index.shtml

I'm still working out my schedule but will probably arrive on Thursday
and leave on Monday.

OK, I'Ve booked the hotel from Thu 2nd - Sun 5th.

Ciao
    Jörg
--
Joerg Mayer                                           <jmayer () loplof de>