Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: [Wireshark-commits] rev 40352: /trunk/ /trunk/macosx-support-lib-patches/: glib-pkgconfig.patch /trunk/: macosx-setup.sh

From: Michael Tuexen <Michael.Tuexen () lurchi franken de>
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2012 08:18:45 +0100

On Jan 1, 2012, at 11:25 PM, Dirk Jagdmann wrote:

Configuring, building and installing takes ~45 seconds on my system. Add to this
a 1 MB download. So if there are no objections, I'll leave it as is (and check
whether other packages also come in .xz format). Otherwise I'll change the stuff
to bzip2.

Even though it can be downloaded and build fast, I prefer to only install the
minimum of support programs required to build a GTK on Mac. Since OsX tar can
handle bzip2, I prefer to use that and not install the xz program.
I would prefer the same.

Best regards
Michael

--