Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Problem with tools/win-setup.sh

From: Ed Beroset <beroset () mindspring com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 17:22:24 -0500 (EST)

"Weir, Alan" wrote:
The log indicates that the removal should be benign as it eliminated a warning but in my case (and others based on
googling the error message) it prevents the cycwin path from being constructed correctly.

I'm not a cycwin expert - anyone have any insight?

Could be, but I'd need a bit more information.  For instance which version of cygwin are you using and what precisely
is the error?

Ed