Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: moving code around and building on multiple OSes

From: Guy Harris <guy () alum mit edu>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 09:37:54 -0700

On Jul 12, 2012, at 8:01 AM, Gilbert Ramirez wrote:

Anyway, I only have access to a Linux development machine. One of my concerns is testing these types of changes on
Windows. Perhaps I should do my development on a private development branch, and then let the build automation check
it on Windows?

Another possibility is Parallels Workstation for Linux/VMware Workstation for Linux/VirtualBox + Windows.  (That might
work well only with a big enough machine that you don't dread firing up the virtual machine.)