Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Custom widget for packet bytes

From: Jakub Zawadzki <darkjames-ws () darkjames pl>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 12:35:00 +0200

On Fri, Jun 15, 2012 at 11:22:13PM +0200, Jakub Zawadzki wrote:
I'm in the process of writting custom widget for packet bytes (hex/bits).

[...]

I'll prepare patch for testing to make sure it works properly on most common systems :)

FYI, commited in r43728. It was only tested on Nac and Linux.
If you find any weirdness, please report ;-)

In r43745 it *finally* compiles on gtk-3.0.
If you don't see scrollbars please check attached patch.