Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Can wireshark be used to get the SQL been passed?

From: <Tim.Poth () bentley com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 12:12:53 +0000

Haven't dealt with JDBC connections however I capture ODBC traffic all the time, unless you turn on encryption the sql
traffic is in plain text so normally I just find a query I'm looking for (wireshark find command, find String in Packet
bytes), follow that stream and it's all there in readable format, requests and responses.

Hope that helps