Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Wireshark with QT

From: Martin Kaiser <lists () kaiser cx>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2012 20:06:18 +0200

Hi,

Thus wrote Akos Vandra (axos88 () gmail com):

I'm having problems building wireshark with Qt. I'm trying to build on
Ubuntu 10.04LTS x64, with QT 4.7.0, qmake 2.01a, latest svn revision
at the moment, r43597.

I used the following commands to build:

autoconf
./configure --prefix=/home/akos/projects/c/wireshark/bin --with-qt=yes
make -j10

I haven't tried this for some months but I recall that there were some
issues with qt and autotools. The recommendation is to use cmake, see
doc/README.qt

Regards,

   Martin