Wireshark mailing list archives

[DNS]request with no response, can someone tell me why?

From: Liu Xiaozhong <xzhliu06 () hotmail com>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 11:14:41 +0800

Hi, everyone

         My pleasure to get your attention. Someday I encountered a [DNS]
flow as follows, after pdp context activation, the ms send [DNS]request 4
times, but receive no response, and then the ms send a [ICMP] packet,
telling network destination unreachable:

But acturely, the [BSSGP]DL-UNITDATA underlined in the above graph is
decoded into [DNS]response in other software, as follows:

So I don't know what is the problem, the attachment is raw signal file, can
someone discuss it?

Thanks in advance!

Best regards!

Yours         Andy.