Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Launching a new window from Display filters

From: FS <bastiji () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 00:28:08 -0400

On Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 6:42 PM, Abhik Sarkar <sarkar.abhik () gmail com> wrote:

If you already have a display filter applied and want to add more filters
on to the results to narrow down the results, you could use one of the
latter options from the "Apply as Filter" sub-menu from the Packet Details
context menu.

For example, in the attached screenshots, the display filter "tcp.stream
eq 0" was already applied. I then chose to apply another filter onto that
to narrow down the results further.

HTH
Abhik.