Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: [Wireshark-commits] rev 45445: /trunk/epan/ /trunk/epan/: emem.c

From: Evan Huus <eapache () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 08:32:00 -0400

On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 8:24 AM,  <darkjames () wireshark org> wrote:
http://anonsvn.wireshark.org/viewvc/viewvc.cgi?view=rev&revision=45445

User: darkjames
Date: 2012/10/10 05:24 AM

Log:
 Fix bug #7814

 We need to pass original pointer and length to munmap().

Directory: /trunk/epan/
  Changes    Path          Action
  +8 -4      emem.c        Modified

Ahah, this all makes sense to me now, thank you for the fix!

Although how did struct emem_chunk_t end up with two different members
named "org"? Is that some intentional type-masking that I don't
understand, or is it just a typo?