Wireshark mailing list archives

No Packets?

From: Barrie North <contact () compassdesigns net>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 18:12:11 -0400

I have looked in the archives for my issue, but have not found anything so
thought I'd post.

I have AirpCap and the Wireshark that comes bundled. I am testing on a
simple WPA password protected wireless hub. Have entered the key in
wireshark, its running as admin, the airpcap is selected correctly.

I can't see any traffic on the wireless network, even from my
own computer the airpcap is on. All I see is Requests and beacons between
the hub and the airpcap....

Running VIsta if that means anything.

Thanks in Advance

Barry