Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: SVN checksum mismatch

From: Graham Bloice <graham.bloice () trihedral com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 09:28:37 +0100

   RE: [Wireshark-dev] SVN checksum mismatch

 What I meant by my last letter (just read it again, and realized it is not
clear) is that the file is not present in my working copy, but the error
still occurs.

****

***[Graham Bloice said]**** *

I think your working copy is broken, I can update mine OK.  Save any
modified files to a separate location and try "svn cleanup".  If that still
doesn't allow "svn update", then you'll have to delete your working copy
and checkout a new one.

****