Wireshark mailing list archives

Delay in Downloading file

From: Amit Aggarwal <amit.agg () samsung com>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 14:58:04 +0900

Hello,

I am not sure if this is the correct forum to ask ..but I will appreciate
any pointers.

I am facing delay in downloading files.  The below results are consistent no
matter what time or day I do the download.  Both locations have good
internet connection

Case 1:  Download file from Singapore : Download takes apprx 10 mins.

Case 2: Download same file from Brazil: Download takes almost 20 mins.

The file server is located in Germany.

Is there any way I can figure out the cause of delay ?

Best Regards

Amit