Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: GTK - draw a box

From: Martin Mathieson <martin.r.mathieson () googlemail com>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 22:48:11 -0400

On Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 10:07 PM, Edwin Groothuis <
Edwin.Groothuis () riverbed com> wrote:

Hello,

In bug 7931 I have a patch to be able to zoom in into a TCP Graph
(tcptrace or stevens) by just marking a rectangle in the graph.
It all works fine but there is one thing which I can't make: The automatic
drawing of a rectangle when you are marking it.

Is somebody here who can give me a clue on how to do the drawing of that
rectangle?

Edwin

You could try just draw in a context on top of the current pixmap, then
erase it by just redrawing the current pixmap - like we do for the
cross-hair lines?

Martin