Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Configuration issue

From: Guy Harris <guy () alum mit edu>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 01:35:09 -0700

On Sep 13, 2012, at 12:31 AM, "Kumar, Chandan (Chandan)" <chandan.kumar () alcatel-lucent com> wrote:

I am running Wireshark on Solaris platform & following the steps.

Before make I am getting some error after running ./configure that “configure: error: Function 'socket' not found”.

What version of Solaris is this?

What are the contents of the config.log file in the directory in which you ran "configure"?