Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: [Wireshark-commits] rev 45212: /trunk/ui/gtk/ /trunk/ui/gtk/: gui_utils.c

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2012 11:35:16 +0200

On Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 4:13 AM, Maynard, Chris
<Christopher.Maynard () gtech com> wrote:
... but since I'm not entirely sure what is needed here, I'll leave it to you (or someone else) to make an
appropriate change.  I just wanted the builds to succeed again so I could continue with some other stuff I was
working on.  And don't worry about the buildbot failing; it happens to us all, even to the best among us (and no,
that would not be me in that category).

If you never break the build you're doing something wrong.  Or not
doing anything at all (which might be worse)!! :-)