Wireshark mailing list archives

Applying for Google Summer of Code 2013

From: Elbert Dockery <edocker2 () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 15:32:21 -0500

Hello WireShark team,

My name is Elbert Dockery, I attend the University of Illinois at Chicago
and seen WireShark as one of the organizations looking for students to help
code some ideas for open source projects.

I am interested in coding for WireShark because I have
used WireShark very briefly for some class assignments. Although I am not a
intermediate or expert user of your network protocol analyzer, the things
that I have work done with Wireshark where very interesting.I have coded in
C++ and C for classroom homework assignments and projects.

I have a couple of questions, What ideas and skill level are you looking
for in students?
Lastly, whom would I contact directly to answer any more questions that I
have for Google of Summer Code related questions?