Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: [Wireshark-commits] rev 53779: /trunk/epan/dissectors/ /trunk/epan/dissectors/: packet-coseventcomm.c packet-cosnaming.c packet-parlay.c packet-tango.c

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer () loplof de>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2013 11:29:32 +0100

On Wed, Dec 04, 2013 at 09:53:53AM +0000, alagoutte () wireshark org wrote:
http://anonsvn.wireshark.org/viewvc/viewvc.cgi?view=rev&revision=53779

User: alagoutte
Date: 2013/12/04 09:53 AM

Log:
 Regenerate dissector after change to add prototype

Directory: /trunk/epan/dissectors/
  Changes    Path                     Action
  +750 -747  packet-parlay.c          Modified

Looks like something else changed as well.

Ciao
   Jörg

--
Joerg Mayer                                           <jmayer () loplof de>