Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: OSX 10.8.2 and Wireshark 1.8.5

From: Guy Harris <guy () alum mit edu>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 13:31:00 -0800

On Feb 19, 2013, at 1:19 PM, "Lobb, Janos" <janos.lobb () yale edu> wrote:

I forget to add that in the system log I see these kind of messages:

defaults[1221, 1222, 1235] The domain/default pair of (kCPreferencesAnyApplication,AppleAquaColorVariant) does not
exist/

That's apparently some issue with the wrapper program that fires up Wireshark with the OS X package, and it happens for
me, even though 1.8.4, at least, works fine on 10.8.2, and has happened in the past as well.