Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Google Summer of Code

From: Gerald Combs <gerald () wireshark org>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:39:08 +0800

On 2/27/13 6:06 PM, Roland Knall wrote:
Hi

As the last discussion towards the GSoC application resulted in a
rather long off-topic discussion, I want to restart it.

Is there a way / method / wiki-page where we could collect all ideas,
and have a vote on them? Therefore we could at least collect some
ideas, and if we reach a certain number (e.g. 10) chances would rise,
that students will actually apply for them.

Done. http://wiki.wireshark.org/GSoC2013