Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: malformed packet

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter () xs4all nl>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 08:35:57 +0100

Hi,

This one, and CSeq, can't be at the end of the packet, since Wireshark will
throw a ReportedBoundsError. That's not right, these should be possible at the
end of a packet so, it's a bug. You should report this through
bugs.wireshark.org, attaching this capture, so it can properly be investigated
and fixed.

Thanks,
Jaap