Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Rename "Filter Expressions" to "Filter Buttons"

From: Evan Huus <eapache () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 18:09:58 -0500

I've never understood why we have two separate methods for saving
common filters in the first place (the Filter Expressions preference
and the dialogue that opens when you click on "Filters:").

Ideally I think they should be merged. Perhaps some checkbox in the
latter dialogue that adds it to the filter bar when checked?