Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Windows build broken

From: Guy Harris <guy () alum mit edu>
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2013 12:02:05 -0800

On Feb 9, 2013, at 9:11 AM, Anders Broman <a.broman () bredband net> wrote:

mmann78 () netscape net skrev 2013-02-09 18:04:
After trying rev 47586, I get comparible build errors with the wimaxasncp plugin (which is built after (successful)
mate plugin).  Do comparible changes need to be made there as well?
I guess, I was to lazy to make a complete distclean I just made it in the mate dir.

The current top-of-trunk seems to work on my Win7 VM.