Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: rev 50749: /trunk/ /trunk/: CMakeLists.txt

From: Michael Tuexen <Michael.Tuexen () lurchi franken de>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 13:08:43 +0200

On Jul 22, 2013, at 12:08 PM, Joerg Mayer <jmayer () loplof de> wrote:

Hello Michael,

On Sun, Jul 21, 2013 at 07:49:01PM +0200, Michael Tuexen wrote:
.. not only testing. I'm using it. And it is bad to have all the
unused warnings, since then I don't detect bugs I would commit...

I have checked in two changes by now:
1. Try to reliably set _U_ for clang as well
2. Possible fix for the detection of invalid compiler options in xcode.

Can you please check whether both problems are fixed?
Hi Jörg,

this stuff is working now. Thank you very much for your effort.

Thanks a lot for the cmake support. I really use it since Apple
doesn't install autotools anymore.

I treat cmake as production ready when I work on it, i.e. I spend quite
a lot of time trying to make sure I don't break things before committing,
but as usual: Things do not always work out that way ;-)

which makes me think: Is there something missing on OS X in the cmake
support that is in autotools?
Not that I'm aware of...

Best regards
Michael

Ciao
     Jörg

--
Joerg Mayer                                           <jmayer () loplof de>