Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: about decode RRC message in the RRC-Container at the RANAP protocol

From: Pascal Quantin <pascal.quantin () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 23:35:13 +0200

I added an option to the RANAP dieector in revision 50130.
You just need to download Wireshark-1.11.0-SVN-50130 or later from
http://www.wireshark.org/download/automated/ (it should appear shortly)
and go to Edit -> Preferences -> Protocols -> RANAP and check "Attempt to
dissect RRC-Container"

Pascal.