Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Editcap link warnings

From: Pascal Quantin <pascal.quantin () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 18:42:13 +0100

2013/3/7 Gerald Combs <gerald () wireshark org>

This didn't work because prior includes (wsgetopt.h in editcap.c and
privileges.h in capinfos.c) lock in the export behavior. I checked in
your changes in r48170 along with a workaround to reset the export
definitions. It's clunkier than I would like but Visual C++ is happier now.

Thanks for the fix. I did a small follow-up commit in r48171 so as to
remove the specific rules for capinfos.obj and editcap.obj I added in
r48021 as they are no more needed.

Pascal.