Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Wireshark-qt : Capture Interfaces

From: Guy Harris <guy () alum mit edu>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 12:50:19 -0800

On Nov 26, 2013, at 5:16 AM, Alexis La Goutte <alexis.lagoutte () gmail com> wrote:

I push yesterday the work of Thomas (GSoC'13 Students) about add captures interfaces window dialog for Wireshark-qt.

It is a first "draft" of new captures interfaces,  only display the list of interface

It's not actually doing that, at least not on my OS X machine.  (The GTK+ 2 version, built from the same SVN revision
at the same time, does.)

It *is* showing the interfaces on the main screen, however, so at least it found the interfaces.