Wireshark mailing list archives

Question regarding cap export from netsh etl using message analyzer

From: Ran Shenhar <ran.shenhar () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 23:25:21 -0700

I have a Win machine I can't install Wireshark on.
So I figured I'd use "netsh trace start capture=yes Ethernet.Type=IPv4
traceFile=d:\ip.trace2.etl maxsize=20" to capture, then follow
http://blogs.technet.com/b/yongrhee/archive/2013/08/16/so-you-want-to-use-wireshark-to-read-the-netsh-trace-output-etl.aspxto
export and read in Wireshark.
The problem is that the exported file opens up with all packets marked as
TZSP and malformed.
Is there a better way to doing that? Other tools to convert etl to pcap?

Thanks,