Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Gerrit sandbox available for testing

From: Gerald Combs <gerald () wireshark org>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 16:11:45 -0700

On 9/18/13 11:57 PM, Dirk Jagdmann wrote:
A few months ago we discussed migrating from SVN to Git + Gerrit. I
managed to get Gerrit[1] sandbox up and running at

    http://test.code.wireshark.org/review/

will this Git be kept in sync with SVN trunk? Or will it be just a snapshot for
the time we're testing this system?

It's just a snapshot. Gerrit seems to assume that it has complete
control over its hosted repositories. It has a replication plugin for
automatically pushing to external repositories but I haven't found any
documentation on automatically pulling changes in.