Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Building with Visual Studio Professional 2013 ...

From: Gerald Combs <gerald () wireshark org>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 09:38:00 -0400

On 4/29/14 2:03 AM, Pascal Quantin wrote:
Le 29 avr. 2014 06:03, "Bill Meier" <wmeier () newsguy com
I wonder if there's a way to check at link time (or run-time) that the
right version (linked with the right msvcrt) is being used ....

The SourceForge page for Lua includes the library for MSVC2013 so we
could use it. But I'm starting to think that we might compile Lua during
the build process instead (as we do for zlib) to avoid any msvcrt
mismatch in the future.

As I recall the Lua NuGet package bundled libraries linked against
different runtimes: http://www.nuget.org/packages/lua/

I'm not sure if MSVC2013 was included.