Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Ubuntu Cmake Build Failing

From: Gerald Combs <gerald () wireshark org>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 14:43:35 -0800

On 2/11/14 6:01 PM, Evan Huus wrote:
So I finally got the licensecheck passing (woohoo!) and noticed while
I was doing it that the cmake build has been failing for a while:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/wireshark/builders/trunk/ubuntu1204x64/build/tools/make-tap-reg.py",
line 181, in <module>
    os.rename(tmp_filename, final_filename)
OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory

Not sure if this is a cmake thing (autotools build seems to be
working) or a buildbot thing.

It looks like we're creating tshark-tap-register.c for both tshark and
tfshark at the same time:

[ 86%] Generating tshark-tap-register.c
[ 86%] Generating tshark-tap-register.c

I've also noticed that buildbot-failure emails haven't been sent the
last couple of days, perhaps due to Gerald's attempt to get
gerrit-integration working?

This should be fixed.