Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: What clang analyzer version do the auto-bots use?

From: Gerald Combs <gerald () wireshark org>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 16:46:44 -0800

On 2/19/14 12:55 PM, Alexis La Goutte wrote:

Le mercredi 19 février 2014, Hadriel Kaplan <hadriel.kaplan () oracle com
<mailto:hadriel.kaplan () oracle com>> a écrit :

    Howdy,
    Does anyone know what clang static analyzer checker-XXX version is
    used by the bots, for example for this:
    http://www.wireshark.org/download/automated/analysis/scan-build-2014-02-18-1/

    I ask because I'm trying to cleanup some of the ones in wslua, and I
    don't get the same errors when using the latest version
    (checker-276, released today).

 If I remember the buildbot use a SVN release of Clang (in 2.2 branch)
There is some false positive with this release...

May be see with Gerald to update the analyzer

It's now using Clang 3.3.