Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: [Wireshark-commits] rev 54662: /trunk/ui/qt/ /trunk/ui/qt/: main_window.h main_window_slots.cpp

From: Alexis La Goutte <alexis.lagoutte () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2014 13:55:41 +0100

On Wed, Jan 8, 2014 at 6:03 PM, Martin Kaiser <lists () kaiser cx> wrote:

Thanks.

I saw earlier today that the authors list would not appear when I ran
from the build directory. This was because the main window (and the
about window) were created before init_progfile_dir() was called.

Your checkin fixed that as well.

In GTK, we create the main window much later than in Qt. Are there any
other widgets that depend on init_progfile_dir() and other setup?

Hi Martin,

Need to check....

There is a other issue with wireshark Qt when there is no X, the
wireshark-qt -v don't work...

Regards,

Thus wrote alagoutte () wireshark org (alagoutte () wireshark org):

http://anonsvn.wireshark.org/viewvc/viewvc.cgi?view=rev&revision=54662

User: alagoutte