Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Win64 BuildBot down?

From: Gerald Combs <gerald () wireshark org>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 14:24:59 -0800

They should be back up except for the Solaris builder. It apparently
needs a hug and I won't be in the office until tomorrow. Sorry for the
downtime.

On 1/12/14 11:37 AM, Tyson Key wrote:
Hi Pascal,

Thanks for confirming. I was just wondering, since I haven't gotten
around to setting up a Wireshark build environment in a Linux VM on
this new PC, and I tend to use the binary snapshots as a convenient
way of testing the latest changes.

Funnily enough, I did see that  the Mac OS X bots are still alive,
just now.

No big deal, though.

Tyson.

2014/1/12 Pascal Quantin <pascal.quantin () gmail com
<mailto:pascal.quantin () gmail com>>

    Hi Tyson,

    numerous buildbots are down, as seen on
    http://buildbot.wireshark.org/trunk/waterfall
    I can build locally without any problem for win64.

    Pascal.