Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: WSUG -> Asciidoc: Fixed docbook/CMakeLists.txt

From: Evan Huus <eapache () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2014 23:29:22 -0400

It should be as simple as

git review –d 3139
# make change
git commit -a --amend
git review

There's nothing "special" about changes uploaded by other users, so once you've got the change in a branch (which is
what -d does) the rest of the process is pretty standard.

as I'm too dumb to attach a corrected version of the docbook/CMakeLists.txt
to https://code.wireshark.org/review/#/c/3139/
I'm sending it via the list....

Ciao
   Jörg
--
Joerg Mayer                                           <jmayer () loplof de>
<CMakeLists.txt>