Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Backport to 1.1 Change in wireshark[master-1.12]: ssl: add SslSession structure

From: Alexis La Goutte <alexis.lagoutte () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2014 23:42:29 +0200

On Thu, Jul 3, 2014 at 7:38 PM, Pascal Quantin <pascal.quantin () gmail com> wrote:

On 3 July 2014 18:20, Alexis La Goutte <alexis.lagoutte () gmail com> wrote:

Hi,

I'm OK to backport this serie of patch to 1.12

Other core ?
And about SSL Patches ?

I want also try to also add to backport 1.12 change about HTTP2
(include nghttp2 lib)

I wouldn't like to backport nghttp2 until we get the build for that
cleaned up.  I have the change for that ready to go, just awaiting your
updates to the library itself.  Doesn't git cope with moves though, so you
should be OK if I make my change first?  The only thing I haven't checked is
dist building stuff, in case that needs to know the files have moved.

It is good now for nghttp2 lib (only waiting windows build...)

Moreover backporting nghttp2 without merging first
https://code.wireshark.org/review/#/c/2616/ does not make sense to me.
My feeling is that http2 being still a moving draft, whatever lands in 1.12
will be obsolete really fast...

Pascal.