Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: [Wireshark-dev] New "contrib" page for scripts, colouring rules, etc.

From: Guy Harris <guy () alum mit edu>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2014 17:41:21 -0700

On Jul 13, 2014, at 5:14 PM, Kenjiro Nakayama <nakayamakenjiro () gmail com> wrote:

One of the things we discussed at Sharkfest this year was providing a
common location for users to share their lua scripts, colouring rules,
display filter macros, and other useful plugins.

Is the dissector written by pure Lua included? I hope we can share the
pure Lua dissector.

"Lua scripts" includes both dissectors and taps written in Lua, so, yes, that includes Lua dissectors.