Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: wiretap/AUTHORS?

From: Alexis La Goutte <alexis.lagoutte () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 09:21:29 +0200

On Wed, Jun 25, 2014 at 4:44 AM, Evan Huus <eapache () gmail com> wrote:
I would merge it with the main AUTHORS file (if there are any names
different) and remove it.
+1
May be it is time to add also some part of AUTHORS generate by git ?
Like a git shortlog -se (or using other command from
http://www.commandlinefu.com/commands/view/4519/list-all-authors-of-a-particular-git-project
)

On Tue, Jun 24, 2014 at 10:13 PM, Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws () gmail com>