Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: I want to add a menuitem in statistics menu, what should i do?

From: Anders Broman <anders.broman () ericsson com>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 15:37:39 +0000

Hi,
By the file names it sounds like you are working against an older release that stuff is now in
Ui/gtk/ main_menubar.c

I don't remember when we got rid of the deprecated ...factory.. stuff but assuming it's

static const GtkActionEntry main_menu_bar_entries[] = {

make sure the action name

static const char *ui_desc_menubar =
"<ui>\n"
"  <menubar name ='Menubar'>\n"
"    <menu name= 'FileMenu' action='/File'>\n"
                                     ^^^

Matches
static const GtkActionEntry main_menu_bar_entries[] = {
  /* Top level */
  { "/File",                    NULL,                              "_File",              NULL,                   NULL,
         NULL },
      ^^^

Regards
Anders