Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Capture from multiple remote machines

From: Ozan T <ozan.tcn () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014 23:46:49 +0200

Hi Dario,

I mean rpcapd works well on linux remote and it is able to send capture to
my local( a Windows machine ) via remote interfaces. I only tried to
capture from linux remote machines to windows local.

Now i see remote interface is not supported for linux local (at least for v
1.10.10)   :(

Thanks,
Ozan.

On Wed, Nov 19, 2014 at 12:08 PM, Dario Lombardo <