Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Failing to push to gerrit

From: Guy Harris <guy () alum mit edu>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2014 11:53:27 -0700

On Sep 5, 2014, at 11:15 AM, Martin Mathieson <martin.r.mathieson () googlemail com> wrote:

Its been a while since I last pushed any changes, am now failing and don't know why.

'git review' is no longer working on this machine,

For what it's worth, a while ago, I took git-review's

        A new version of git-review is available on PyPI. Please
        update your copy with:

          pip install -U git-review

        to ensure proper behavior with gerrit. Thanks!