Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: build with vs2015

From: Graham Bloice <graham.bloice () trihedral com>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2015 17:27:12 +0000

On 31 December 2015 at 17:02, Alan Partis <alpartis () thundernet com> wrote:

What about even building on Windows 10?  I see that Qt 5.5 has a Windows
Runtime for 8.1, but I don't see the same thing for Windows 10.

Be careful with the "Windows Runtime" stuff, that's a different Windows API
than the regular Desktop API that Wireshark uses.

The "official" Qt supported platforms are listed here:
http://doc.qt.io/QtSupportedPlatforms/index.html, notably Win 10 isn't on
the list, but as Pascal noted it does seem to work.

--
Graham Bloice