Wireshark mailing list archives

Problem with Gerrit and Wordpress

From: Bryant Eastham <bryant.eastham () us panasonic com>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2015 14:38:41 +0000

All:

I am having problems setting up a new Gerrit account using Wordpress.

Tracing the interaction it appears that code.wireshark.org tries to do a post to Wordpress using http that gets
redirected to https, but the next request is a get instead of a post and the process stalls at that point.

I searched but couldn't immediately see any known issues.

Recommendations?

________________________________
Bryant Eastham | Principal Software Architect
CTO Office | Panasonic Corporation of North America
4525 S Wasatch Blvd STE 100 Salt Lake City, UT 84124-4787
Phone: 801.993.7124
Fax: 801.993.7260
[cid:image001.jpg@01D0443B.6D04E160]
[cid:image002.jpg@01D0443B.6D04E160]<http://www.panasonic.com/>[cid:image003.jpg@01D0443B.6D04E160]<https://www.facebook.com/Panasonic>