Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Extracting outer MAC Address

From: Rayne <hjazz6 () ymail com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 05:25:48 +0000 (UTC)

Is the "-E occurrence=f" option only available for certain versions of tshark? I just tried it and I got the error
message:
"occurrence" is not a valid field output option=pair.The available options for field output "E" are:header=y|n    Print
field abbreviations as first line of output (def: N: no)separator=/t|/s|<character>    Set the separator to ise; "/t" =
tab, "/s" = space (def: /t: tab)quote=d|s|n    Print either d: double-quotes, s: single-quotes or n: no quotes around
field values (def: n: none)
I'm using tshark 1.2.15.
Thank you.
Regards,